Published on Wednesday, 12 September 2012 14:01
Written by Super User
Aluminium Sliding Doors
Maximise your views as well as ventilation with Trend Thermal'
s aluminium sliding doors
. The sleek, modern design of Trend Thermal's bi-parting and entertainer aluminium sliding doors complements a variety of housing designs
. Corner sliding doors by A&L provide the ultimate in indoor/outdoor living.
A sliding window has a more contemporary look than a double hung, which makes it popular for those living in more modern homes.
People who have mobility problems with their arms, i.e. trouble lifting their hands up to their shoulders, or people who are in wheelchairs, often choose to install sliding windows, because there is no lifting or cranking, and no easier way to let the outside in.
Trend Thermal's corner sliding door, requires no corner post, so it not only maximises your view, but enhances your indoor connection with the outdoors. Trend Thermal's corner sliding door is available to suit internal and external corners and is ideal for alfresco living areas.
- Standard 2, 3 and 4 panel doors
- Bi-parting doors: half the space occupied by your bi-parting door can be opened
- Entertainer doors: two-thirds of the space occupied by your entertainer door can be opened
- Can be screened with barrier doors and flydoors
- Standard sizes available are 2110mm and 2370mm high
- Snib latch standard with self-adjusting keeper available
- Double cylinder snib deadlock optional extra Aesthetically-pleasing design with no visible weepholes
- Double glazing is available on all sizes
- Lead time typically 5-7 working days
- Durable powdercoated finish available in 8 standard colours
- Double Glazing Available